Monday, November 2, 2009

Bonjour y'all...

Okie.. so I'm superbored right now and what better way to kill time than blog (even though I totally have to study).. Anywhoo I thought today's theme could be The French/ Canada's other half..

Boy: Gaspard Ulliel (délicieux)



p.s. that dimple looking thing is not a dimple.. he was actually attacked by a dog.. isn't that hot? and he's so chaud i had to give you more...




Movie: Chocolat? Does that even count.. and I just liked, I didn't love it. I'm not even going to put a picture of it up

Superhero: Gambit/ Remy LeBeau (duh/ chaud!/ I just loved his "French" accent when I was small)

Songs: Affirmative Action (International Remix (check ya lyrics)) - NTM feat. Nas & Foxy Brown, Sam Robert's No Sleep, Metric's Poster of a Girl

T.V. Character: Rene Lenier from True Blood (God I love a good Cajun Accent - hence the ending of True Blood when he stopped talking with it I was totally more freaked out than I should have been.. YOU MEAN HE'S NOT CAJUN?)/ he kinda looks like the guy in NTM in the picture above/ despite my best efforts this was the most complementing picture I could find of him.

0 comments: